Terms and conditions
1. We do require a 50% deposit to secure bookings. This deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another booking at a later date should you have to cancel. We will, however, refund your deposit if we are able to re-let the room at short notice. Card details can be processed over the telephone to enable you to pay your deposit.
2. Cancellations - we require 48hrs notice - this is so we can try to re-let rooms.
3. Check in after 4pm and check out by 10.30am. If you require an early check-in, please let us know and we will see what we can do! If we are closed (please see below), keys will be left in courtyard room doors and a welcome note on the front door to ensure that you can gain access to your room.
4. . Due to the current economic situation, we do close during the afternoon between 3pm and 6pm in the Summer and 3pm and 7pm in the winter months. This is to ensure that our rural inn stays open in this financial climate when so many others have had to close. The rising price of fuel and electricity has forced this upon us as there is so little footfall in the afternoon. We have to think of our rural village and the impact that the loss of the pub would have on the community. We do hope you understand!
5. Special Spring rate - only available when evening meals are purchased in the bar restaurant. We reserve the right to charge full rate if these terms are not adhered to.
6. We accept Visa Debit and Credit, Mastercard and Maestro cards. Due to costs, we no longer accept American Express.
|© Copyright Ancient Unicorn Inn|