Special Offer for Winter - up to and including the end of March.
Stay from £20.00 per person.
Single room - £25.00 per night.
Double room - £40.00 per night
The four bedded room is £50.00 per night room only.
Please note, this room offer doesn't include breakfast. Full English Breakfast is only £7.50 per person which you can book on arrival if you so wish.
OUR ONLY PROVISO FOR THIS OFFER IS THAT YOU EAT IN THE PUB ON THE NIGHT OF YOUR STAY.
Please see below for our terms and conditions.
Contractors Rates - we offer a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast package - only £40.00 per person per night inclusive of B&B and a main course meal. Please call for details. (Only available for stays of three nights or more)
Courtyard rooms - are warm, comfortable and all with colour TV with Freeview channels and tea/coffee making facilities.
Single room - £32.50 per night
Double - £55.00 per night
Family - £70.00 per night
These rates are inclusive of breakfast and Vat.
Main house budget rooms - with colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Single with shared bathroom £25.00 - includes breakfast.
Single en-suite £30.00 - includes breakfast.
Please note - Dogs are accepted at no extra charge as long as they are well behaved and do not climb on the beds! If you need dog food, please let us know in advance.
N.B. A cleaning charge of £8.00 may be levied if the room is found subsequently to be dirty, ie sheets, duvets soiled with muddy paw prints, hair etc.
New Years Eve
Come and celebrate New Year in an archetypal village local! A roaring fire, great beers and wines and a fantastic buffet supper, together with the atmosphere of a country inn.
Buffet supper only £15.00 per person. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Terms and conditions
1. We require a 50% deposit to secure any booking. This deposit is non-refundable and can be transferred to later bookings if you should have to cancel your original booking. We will, however, refund deposits if we can re-let rooms at short notice. Card details can be processed over the telephone to enable you to pay a deposit.
2. Cancellations require 48hrs notice - this is so we can try to re-let rooms. No shows will be charged the full room rate.
3. Check in from 4pm and check out by 10.30am. Please call in advance if you require a early check in and we will see what we can do! If we are closed (please see below), keys will be left in doors with a welcome note on the front door so that access can be gained to rooms.
4. Due to the current economic situation, we do close during the afternoon between 3pm and 6pm in the Summer and 3pm and 7pm in the winter months. This is to ensure that our rural inn stays open in this financial climate when so many others have had to close. The rising price of fuel and electricity has forced this upon us as there is so little footfall in the afternoon. We have to think of our rural village and the impact that the loss of the pub would have on the community. We do hope you understand!
5. Special Spring rate - only available if you intend to eat in the bar restaurant. We reserve the right to charge full rate if evening meal is not taken.
6. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards. Due to costs, we no longer accept American Express cards.
|© Copyright Ancient Unicorn Inn|